Thursday 23 August 2012

What's the point??

I'm sitting at OR Tambo International and I honestly cannot tell you how many people I've seen with shaved eyebrows, something like this should under no circumstances be allowed. How does a woman shave all her eyebrows only to draw them back on? Does it make sense I ask myself? At what point does one think that doing something like that is normal? I mean before you go to bed you wipe off the pencil and at that moment looking in the mirror "do you actually like what you see" ?

Your eyebrows play a very important role on your overall look.. Take good care of them.

Xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! It's a shame!! I just cannot understand why woment do this to themseleves! They should be fined for doing this! And what about outlining the lips with black eye pencil - this is so last decade! Ladies please maaaan! Ai no....